Two Very Fine Instruments
St. Paul's is blessed to have two instruments with large, expressive, colorful palettes of sounds. Week by week they fill our sanctuary with beautiful music.
Our Church Organ is a Wicks organ, a 1995 gift of Wright and Catherine (Sis) Bronson. It was united with the original organ for this building, a 1952 Möller Organ, and has 85 ranks.
Our Chapel Organ is an Aeolian organ. a gift from Harbel Manor, the Firestone family home, in memory of Idabelle Firestone (1874-1954). The organ was rebuilt in 1958 by H.D. Blanchard of Oberlin, Ohio, in time for the consecration of the Chapel on April 12 of that year.
Click on the links to the left to see pictures of the organs.
The organs of St. Paul's are maintained by Jon and Greg Lester.
Church Organ Specifications
Download the organ specifications (pdf)
Download the stop jamb layout (pdf)