Chapel Organ

The Chapel Organ is an Aeolian organ from Harbel Manor, the Firestone family home. It was a gift of the Firestone family in memory of Idabelle Firestone (1874-1954). The organ was rebuilt by H.D. Blanchard (Oberlin, Ohio) and installed in 1958 in time for the consecration of the Chapel on April 12.

The organs of St. Paul's are maintained by Jon and Greg Lester.

  Chapel Organ, couplers   Chapel Organ console   Chapel Organ, Swell and Pedal stop jamb   Chapel Organ, Choir and Great stop jamb  



Sign In | Site Map | Printable View | Search Site | Contact Us | Home

Copyright © St. Paul's Episcopal Church. All Rights Reserved.
St. Paul's Episcopal Church | 1361 W. Market Street | Akron, OH. 44313 | 330.836.9327
Design & Development by TRIAD Logo TRIAD Communications, Inc.